Here are some tips for an even more fun day out at the Zoo:
- The commentated feeding sessions are back! After a two-year break due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the “keeper talks” are now back on. As they feed the animals, experienced keepers share fascinating information about pandas, gorillas and more.
- To avoid queues at the ticket booths, book your ticket online in advance.
- Almost all regular daily tickets are available online, including concession-rate tickets.
- The time slot only applies to admission time; there is no actual limit on how long you can stay.
- You can also make a spontaneous and convenient booking over breakfast or on your way to the Zoo, as tickets can be presented on your phone.
- If you would like to visit the Aquarium, we recommend booking tickets at least a day or two in advance as they are liable to sell out.
- Annual passes can also be purchased quickly and conveniently from home. Simply pick up your pre-booked pass from the designated booth next time you visit. Annual pass subscribers receive an additional month free of charge.
- The ServiceCenter at the Zoo’s Löwentor entrance has been redesigned and now welcomes visitors with a fresh new look. Here, staff are on hand to answer questions, give advice and accept feedback.